Tuesday 6 March 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Be your own Hero

This week at City Crafter , Kirtsty wants you to include the word 'Hero' or use a superhero theme.

I used a superhero stamp by Lil Inkers with a sentiment by My Favorite Things. I don't know the brand of the text stamp but if I did I wouldn't recommend it to you as it crumbled to bits straight after I used it!

We look forward to seeing your projects for this challenge but please first go over to the blog and see wonderful projects  the rest of the DT have made.



I'd like to enter:
Time Out  bold - brave /courageous are synonyms of 'bold' and superheroes are bold
Always Fun  movie - Superman 
Use Your Stuff  anything goes 
Tuesday Throwdown  hero 



Featured button

11 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love your card, the colours are so vibrant.

X Stefanie crazycrafter.nl

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super card! I like the text in the background. That is really too bad it disintegrated! I’m not sure that has ever happened to me. Have a good day, Marina.

Claire said...

A great card, I love the pop of red against the white and the sentiment. Shame the background stamp fell apart, how strange and annoying x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love it!!!!!

Gerrina said...

A fun theme and a great way to get that on your card! Love the way it feels CAS and still has so many elements; clever! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Pia S said...

Too bad about the French text stamp. But you managed to make a super superhero card using it. Great for a boy or man equally (they never stop wanting to be superheroes, do they....)

Mac Mable said...

Fun card and sorry about the stamp crumbling x

laurie said...

This is really CUTE!

Joyce said...

What an adorable super hero you have created. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Sarah said...

What a cute card! I hated to read about your stamp crumbling. That's usually a lot of money crumbling away right before your eyes! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Larelyn said...

This is such a cute card and great message. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.