Saturday, 17 June 2017

Pro-Am Showdown # 7 - Hummingbirds

Here's another card for my self-imposed challenge ,Pro-Am Showdown, where I use commercially produced cards I've received to kickstart my creativity, Here's the 'pro' card I used as a starting point:
The mass produced 'pro' card

But I wasn't just spurred on by the 'pro' card. The current challenge at Time Out  is remarkably similar:

My final inspiration happened when I visited Greta's blog and found out about MFT Camp Create. The first two challenges are Watercolour and Resist - I used both on this card and I think I'll enter it for the resist challenge and try to use one of the watercolour panels I created at the same time for the first challenge. 

Anyway, the hummingbirds are Clarity, the flowers are a corner stamp, stamped twice (brand unknown) and the watercolours are Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals. 

I'd also like to enter Crafting By Designs , wings. 







4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Marina, love the soft colours, so much more elegant than the pro card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own card is so much better as the pre-card! Great background and boy what an elegant card with the white on top! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love how you were inspired. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete