Saturday 28 May 2016

Happy Birthday Kirsty



Whoops! I originally posted this last Saturday - a week too early! I snatched it back as soon as I realised , so I hope Kirsty didn't see it! 

Happy Birthday to Kirsty, who is our fabulous leader at City Crafter. 

I used a Stamping Bella image , paper-pieced with papers from my paper mountain . The sentiment is Waffle Flowers stamps.

Kirsty , I know you are not going to receive this in time, sorry. I stupidly trusted my partner to take it to the Post Office but much later, when he was working in Northern Ireland (we're in England) , he found it in his pocket! That was two days ago, so it will get to you in the US eventually!

Kirsty, have a wonderful day.!

I'd like to enter:
The Craft Barn two different papers
Eureka pink
QKR birthday cards
Alphabet Challenge girlie
My Time to Craft paper piecing

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Your cards are always so clear and crisp Marina. This one is terrific

Love Chrissie xx

Maria said...

Awww...adorable card with the girl image! Love the sentiment and pretty colors, too!

Greta said...

This is so cute & perfect for Kirsty!

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love this stamp. So cute and your colouring is great.

NanaConnie said...

This is such an adorable card, Marina! Love the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us this week in our "Birthday Cards" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

MagsB said...

This is so pretty, Marina, I love the paper-pieced dress! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft.

love Mags B DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper