Tuesday 19 April 2016

Whatever the Weather


Okay, I confess ...having an already crammed craft room is not enough for me, I've been shopping....
This is my first play with Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals, used as watercolours over a heat embossed stamp.

The umbrella stamp is a very old one (over 12 years?) from Magenta and the two sentiments are Clearly Besottted and a magazine freebie. I also used a raindrops embossing folder from Taylored Expressions.

I made this last night and my fingers were dark blue when I went to work this morning. I can't believe no-one commented on it - at least to my face! - they were probably too polite!

I'd like to enter:
Retro Rubber  it's raining
Addicted to CAS rain
Little Red Wagon  April Showers
Ecletic Ellapu  April Showers

11 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Aw, what a pretty CAS card! Love the colors you used!! I love the thought of you going to work with inky fingers and no one saying anything to you. Maybe it's not the first time?? LOL Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join our gallery again soon.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring on your background, and I love the umbrella, Marina! Lovely sentiment, too! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

creative lady said...

Beautiful card, love the colors in your umbrella and your background. This card is perfect for the Retro Rubber challenge. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck!

Susan said...

Love your colors on this card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Brenda said...

It looks to me as if this was a great purchase, such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Well, I bet your co-workers are probably used to see you with inky fingers before and they know you are a crafty person, good for you.
And your card is delightful, love the water color combination and the beautiful and meaningful sentiments.
Thank you for inking your fingers to play with Retro Rubber, we hope to see you again in the gallery.
Hugs.

Pia S said...

I usually get my fingers cleaned but the nails can be tricky.
I've never seen a raindrop ef before, rain and umbrella cards are quite popular this time of year, so what a great find!

Jane Knudsen said...

Such a delightful card! I love the colors and the detail of the embossing folder! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Unknown said...

Lovely watercoloring with the embossed image with continuation of the theme with the dry emboss. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you often in our gallery...

Shauna said...

This is so pretty! I like the blue against the white embossed "rain." Cute sentiment!
- Shauna

Anonymous said...

Love it ! That image is great. Thanks for joining us at eclectic x