Saturday 9 April 2016

Inkspirational Word Prompt - Rock





When this scheduled post publishes, I'll be away for the weekend. But if you're thinking of burgling my craft room while I'm away ..forget it ....I've taken most of my stuff with me as it's a crafty weekend!

Anyway, here's our challenge at Inkspirational :
As you can see, I interpreted this as 'rocks' meaning precious stones.  I used gold rub-ons, on vellum, coloured with Promarker. I stamped the 'you're a' and die-cut the 'gem'. I mounted it on gold mirror card and glittery paper.

There are so many ways to interpret this word prompt, and you can get some great ideas from visiting Inkspirational and seeing the work of our brilliant Guest Designer Sathya, and the rest of the design team. See you there!

4 comments:

sandie said...

Perfect colours for a gem card. You just know I love a touch of purple. Have a fun weekend x

Pia S said...

A crafty weekend away, that sounds fun! Hope you're having a great time.
Love your take on the theme! Classy CAS style!

Craftychris said...

Fab card! Hope your weekend is fab too! xxx

Kim M said...

Fantastic! I wondered if anyone would do this as their theme. :-). Love the colours! Great card! :-). Hope you had a fun crafty weekend!