Wednesday 10 February 2016

Coffee Gift Card


I hate coffee. I make no secret of it. I hate the taste and I hate the smell. One day I spotted my daughter sitting in Starbucks with a friend I 'd never met, and I popped in to say hello. She turned to her friend and said 'This is my mum who hates coffee, hates coffee shops and hates people who use coffee shops.' The friend looked quite alarmed!

But anyway, I'll tuck a coffee shop gift-card in here for my daughter.

I used a coffee cup cutting file from the Silhouette store , a sentiment svg file from Lettering Delights and papers from Like For Ever's February kit.  I review this kit on my new craft consumer bog, We Want Craft Stuff UK  so I hope you'll take a look.

I'd like to enter:
Shopping our Stash shaped card
 Addicted to  Stamps  photo
Die cuttin divas - love
Stamp Ink Paper  love
Craft Cardmakers  love

11 comments:

Pia S said...

I've always loved the smell of coffee, but not always the taste, now I can't live without it.
I'm sure your daughter will appreciate this gift, both the design and content. It is a nice gift idea.

Donna said...

Maybe it's a tea latte?? I am with you, I don't like coffee either (I do like the smell, but NOT the taste).
Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Bent Out of Shape" challenge this week!

chrissie said...

What a wonderful idea.

Love Chrissie xx

Pam said...

Haha! I'm sure your daughter will get a kick out of this card from her Mum, the hater of all things coffee. Very cute card. Love the little heart on the lid. It adds such a nice touch. Thank you for joining us this time at Crafty Cardmakers.
:) Pam

Peanut said...

You hate coffee?! I would never have guessed from this de-latte-ful creation. This is amazing, Marina. Your daughter will love this gift... who knows, she might even successfully turn you! :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

Lilian said...

This is awesome! I don't drink coffee either!
Great interpretation of the photo inspiration!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Unknown said...

For someone who hates coffee, you sure made a cute coffee themed card!! :) I am sure your daughter will love it. I like coffee, but only when drowned in creamer!! lol Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

I'm sure your daughter will adore this super cute coffee card (and of course the Starbucks gift card will be appreciated too!) I Love coffee, but I won't hold your dislike of it against you. lol Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Love themed challenge!

Gingin said...

Marina your coffee card is fabulous!!! Your daughter will love this. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

lauren bergold said...

i love THIS a latte!!! (a really really latte!) :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (shaped!) STASH with us this week! ♥♥♥

Lin said...

Just giggling at your Daughter's introduction of you to her friend.

What a great idea for a card and the sentiment is absolutely perfect.

Thank you for sharing in our Love, Love, Love challenge. We hope to see you back again.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers