Monday 26 October 2015

Make My Monday - Recipe

This week's challenge at Make My Monday  is a recipe - use sequins and teal/turquoise and twine.

I converted an electronic cutting file of a bauble into a shaker and filled it with 'shaved ice ' and sequins. The background stamp is by Darkroom Door.

Please come and see what our DT made and join in our challenge at Make My Monday .

I'd like to enter:
ABC Christmas unusual colours
Crafting By Designs Christmas
Christmas Card challenges  anything goes

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love the teal and that bauble shaker is so cool! Fabulous shape!

chrissie said...

This is very beautiful Marina and I love the colours..

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

I really like this monochromatic design with use of turquoise shades and I have a soft spot for shaker cards. I love what you've created here....

Joan said...

Such a lovely card - the shaker ornament is awesome!!!

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the shaker ornament!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous card .Love the bauble . thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Inkyfingers said...

I love this colour and your card is gorgeous! Such a great idea to make the bauble into a shaker element.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Marina,
I like your turquoise creation very much!
Herzlich Pippa