Monday 19 October 2015

Make My Monday - Inchies or Twinchies


Our new challenge at Make My Monday is 'Inchies or Twinchies' - that is, one inch or two inch squares.

For my DT project I covered a piece of card with inks, white spray mist, embossing and stamps from a Uniko stamp set. Then I cut it into two-inch squares and stuck them onto a card blank, adding two score lines and a sentiment.

We’d love you to make a project using inchies or twinchies – actually even just one inchie would be great – and to join in our challenge this week.  

I'd like to enter:
Stamplorations  fave colour combo - blue and white is my fave for Xmas cards
Love to Scrap anything goes
Cute as a Button   Christmas 

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful card Marina-will be joining in this challenge as I love doing inchies

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful! I love your handmade inchies... the colours and the stamping are so lovely!

Pia S said...

Looking great, very elegant! Love the concept of inchies and twinchies, so many possibilities and yet I haven't seen many cards around using this technique...

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Cute As A Button Challenge.

Dawn DT/CAAB

Fliss said...

Very classy card Marina and love the winter blues.
Fliss xx

Joan said...

Stunning card!!! I love the blue and white color combo.

Heather said...

Oooo . . . this is a stunning CAS card! Love those blue squares and the embossed lines around the sentiment are fabulous. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks for linking up to STAMPlorations! Twinchies!!! Love the color combo!

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Cute as a button!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Julie B said...

Love this wintery take on this month's sketch. Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations. :)