Friday 30 October 2015

Look at the Stars


I wanted to try out this patch of stars stamp from Personal Impressions - I wasn't sure how it would work (as opposed to  covering the whole background with stars).

The tree is also from the same PI set and the sentiment is a favourite of mine, by Sarah Hurley. I added Wink of Stella to the stars in the sky and on the sentiment.

I haven't really decided what I think about the patch of stars!

I'd like to enter:
One Layer Christmas - no twist this time
Cupcake Inspirations stars 
Winter Wonderland  anything goes
Moving Along with the Times  trees

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Love this it is so neat

Love Chrissie xx

Sue B said...

This is beautiful Marina… I think the patch of stars works really well with this CAS style card… such a great sentiment too!
Thanks for joining our challenge at MAWTT! :-)
Hugs, Sue B xx

Tanja said...

love the card design - thanks for sharing your project at Cupcake Inspirations this week

Indy's Designs said...

Great card! The starry sky looks very nice! So glad you were inspired by our STARS challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, looks very effective, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

Susan Joyce said...

Great one layer Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at OLCCC.

Pia S said...

I think your patch of stars is great and I actually love that it's just a patch. With this tree I think it contributes to quite a modern look. It might need to get used to, but I think it's original and different, I like that.

Cards By MI said...

Such wonderful looking card. Really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this time.
Love n hugs
Marie