Saturday 10 October 2015

Inkspirational - Glow





Our new word prompt challenge at Inkspirational is Glow. For my DT project I stamped a candle using a Dark Room Door background stamp. Then, using my Silhouette cutting machine, I designed and made a gift box for it, using Basic Grey patterned paper and the stamp once again.  




I hope you'll join our challenge at Inkspirational . We have a fabulous Guest Designer, Hannelie , and I hope you will look at what she and the DT have made, then enter your own project.

I'd like to enter:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - words
Christmas at Sweet Stampin festive decor 

11 comments:

sandie said...

Such a clever idea and it looks fabulous. This will be a great Xmas gift x

chrissie said...

A wonderful present Marina and a great shaped candle you found

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

It looks fabulous!! Clever stamping!

Pia Larsen said...

Marina, this is just pure awesome! Stamping on a candle = perfect for our "Glow" challenge :)

Pia S said...

A great idea for a personal and sweet little gift and a brilliant choice for the glow theme!

Yvonne Garner said...

Great take on the challenge! Way out of my comfort zone. Hugs, Yvonne

Claire said...

Gorgeous stamping, love the candle and the gift box is so clever. Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this time
Claire xx

cm said...

Blown away by your brilliant take on glow, Marina! You've certainly enhanced the beauty of this candle (love the shape!) with your stamping, and the box...a gift in and of itself! Fabulous inspiration!
Hugs~c

Kim M said...

What a fabulous idea! Great interpretation if the prompt word. Love your box too. :-)

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous!

Thanks for sharing at CASS.

Susan

Shauna said...

What a fun idea for the glow challenge! I have seen stamped candles before, but it seems intimidating to me. I like that you found a flat sided candle. It turned out great! That would make a wonderful Christmas gift.
- Shauna