Saturday 24 October 2015

Inkspirational - Cute Halloween




Carol has chosen this theme for our new challenge at Inkspirational.

For my DT card I used a character from a dingbat font, enlarged it , layered it and cut it out using my Silhouette cutting machine.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's a child dressed up in a clever costume or a slightly spooky , yet cutish, being. You decide.

Please visit us at Inkspirational , see what our DT and fabulous Guest Designer Becca  have made, and enter your own cute seasonal project.

I'd like to enter:
The Male Room  Halloween
Cards4Guyz I put a spell on you
Aloha Friday Halloween
Moving Along with the Times Halloween
Eureka Halloween
Addicted to CAS spooky

16 comments:

sandie said...

I think the wonky face makes it a spooky being....I think!! Like how you used the DSP for the costume and panels and toy are right, the Halloween cards are flying across the pond!!

chrissie said...

This is so cute Marina. Wghen kids call here at Halloween there is always one that looks as though they would rather be anywhere but on the doorstep and this reminded me of that.lol

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

WHat a fun card ... made me smile!

Michelle N. said...

Whatever he is-he's cute! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Friday's Halloween challenge!

Anonymous said...

Cute image and fantastic colorcombination!

Thanks for playing along with our Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge for this week and good luck!

Doris *GDT*

Deborah Frings said...

I think it's a super Halloween card - love the spooky being! Great papers! Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween theme at The Male Room!

Pia S said...

I think he's more cute than spooky, he kind of looks a bit lost in his big outfit, which makes him even cuter. Great paper piecing!

JayBe said...

This one made me chuckle, Marina - great fun Halloween design. Thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

Such a cute fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

cm said...

Hahahahahahahah....LOVE this, Marina! Whether a dressed-up little one or an 'alien' being, it makes me smile! It's all about the polka-dots!
Hugs~c

Zoe Tant said...

Love it so cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT

Kim M said...

Love this! That little dingbat guy is so cute! Cool way to make him. Great card, Marina! :-)

anja curvers said...

Hi,hi, this is really not so spooky love it. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute, love it for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday!
Jennifer, DT

Bhavana said...

very cute spooky card, Thanks for joining us at ATCAS :)

Deepti said...

Made me smile :) what a fun card! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!