Tuesday 27 October 2015

City Crafter - Creatures of the Night


I hope you'll like this week's challenge at City Crafter - if not, you can blame me , as it was my choice and the challenge is:Creatures of the Night.

Some of you may now be singing Susan Sarandon's song from the Rocky Horror Show ! But I went more Hammer Horror than Rocky Horror.

I have no idea of the brand of this stamp. It's called 'Moon Dreamer' and is a big wooden stamp, one of my oldest. The bat and vampire were cut on my Silhouette.

Please visit us at City Crafter Challenge Blog . We have a great Guest Designer , Denise Price  and lots of inspiration from the Design Team. I hope you'll join in with our challenge,

I'd like to enter:
That's Crafty  Halloween
Crafty Boots  Halloween
Addicted to Stamps  wings
Flonzcraft dies
Use your Stuff die cuts 

10 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, it has a very haunting quality, and I just love the colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card Marina!! Love the colouring on your stamp and the vampire cut out is brilliant!

Maria said...

Oh, what an awesome card, Marina!

Stella said...

Marina it has been a fun challenge but I am nota creative talent with brand new amazing ideas. I hope you don't mind I gave it a twist with my fox...

Your card is spooky and stunning. I love the contrast of black with that amazing lady. Wow!

brenda said...

A super creation for our theme this month Marina, love that dreamy stamp, many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Pia S said...

This is spooky in a more teenaged or adult kind of way, really like the silhouette detail...

Majo said...

Beautiful and spooky! Thanks for joining us at our challenge at UYS!

Mrs Beez said...

Great card, so atmospheric. That caped figure creates real menace and the image and colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Shirl said...

Great use of dies on your spooky yet wonderful card creation. Thanks for playing along with us over at UYS - hugs DT Shirl

RitaK said...

A great card, and a little scary too....!!! Thanks for joining the ATSC this time, and welcome back later. Hugs Rita