Wednesday 16 September 2015

A Kind of Umbrella


When I saw that Casology's   new cue word is 'umbrella', I knew I would enter as I love umbrella images and have several. Unfortunately , I didn't have any card ideas (especially cas ones) yet, so I thought I would rummage through my stamps and use the first umbrella I came across.

Okay I know it's a parasol, but it's a kind of umbrella isn't it?

This is a Papermania stamp and I paper-pieced it and coloured it with Promarkers. The sentiment is Clearly Besotted.

As well as Casology, I'd like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps  make your mark
Crafty Creations  it takes two ( the girl and her dog)

6 comments:

Lilian said...

So cute! Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

chrissie said...

Super image on this terrific card

Love Chrissie xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous card Marina!

Jen W. said...

I love that adorable image, Marina, especially the pup. :) Perfect paper piecing and coloring too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Marina, I love this parasol...such sweet coloring on an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Unknown said...

Fabulous and adorable card with such a sweet image, beautifully designed and embellished. Thank you for joining our 'it takes two' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and please come back again for the brand new one.
Hugs,
Anna xxx