Saturday 20 June 2015

Empty Box Project # 21 - Pink and Happy


The item that has come out of my box of unused stamps this time is the background stamp (it's stamped twice) which is a JOFY stamp by Paper Artsy. (I think it might actually be from one of the Christmas ranges).

Just to recap:
On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

The 'happy' is also by Paper Artsy and the other words are Clearly Besotted. It's only now , while I am posting this that I notice the similarities between this card and my DT card for the current Inkspirational challenge. I made that card weeks ago, and this one yesterday, so I have obviously influenced myself! 

I'd like to enter:
Use your Stuff colour me happy
Aloha Friday  birthday
Challenge up Your Life  monochrome
Catchy Challenge cas mood board 
Brown Sugar monochrome 

9 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! I love that background stamp and the clean and simple style! Thanks for joining our Color Me Happy challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

chrissie said...

Wonderful card and so good that you are still doing the empty box project

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

This came via email!! I really like this layout with the sentiment over the strip of images. Think I will be giving this a go x

Ela said...

Wow, I love the sketchy look. Sentiment and background match perfectly.
Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life!
Hugs
Ela

Sand Lee said...

Love this! It is so fabulous!! So glad you joined us at Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Birthday Challenge! xx

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

Nice card. Thanks for playing along with CSCC# 15. Good luck. DT- Ruchi :)

Deepti Stephens said...

Oh so fantastic! Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #15. Good luck! :)

Milka Gubo said...

Oh what a pretty card!!! Love it! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT

Nandini said...

Lovely card! And love the idea of Empty Box project! Something I also need to do. Thanks for joining us at CSCC #15.