Monday 9 March 2015

Make My Monday - Building, Town or City


It was my turn to choose the theme at Make My Monday this week and I chose - building, town or city.  I had loads of ideas - new home card, 3d village (ambitious!) , London or Paris themed card...but in the end I went with this (above).  I used a scrap of Basic Grey What's Up 12x12 paper that had the buildings on it. The banner is a sticker from the BG paper pack and I stamped the sentiment inside it. The dog on the scooter is a Penny Black stamp that I coloured in and cut out.

I hope you will join in the challenge at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Eureka Stamps anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday  b is for - buildings, banner 
Craft Stamper anything goes
Through the Purple Haze  anything goes 

13 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love that scootering dog! It's such a cute image and looks fabulous against the gorgeous paper xxx

Fliss said...

This is fab Marina and I especially like the finishing touch of the dog on the scooter - very quirky!
Fliss xx

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

I adore your creative scene that you've made! Such fresh colors too~Thanks so much for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
Carolyn DT
TTPH

Laura Dovalo said...

Such a beautiful card...definitely one of my favorites from the SSS monday challenge! Good luck!

crafty said...

I love the touch of the dog on the scooter. It brings your scene to life. Thank you for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

butterfly dream cards said...

Absolutely fantastic card......what fun.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Pia S said...

They all sound like great ideas, but I do love the sweet and funny alternative you landed with. So cute! I love your chosen theme, I actually bought some house stamps last week that would be perfect with this theme, but unfortunately I have very little time to craft before this weekend...

Linda said...

Fabulous card ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

Joan said...

Love your card!!! The dog is soooo cute!!

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! Love the cityscape and that DOG! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

Shauna said...

Oh... this is fun! I am really impressed by how you combined different papers and such to create this scene.
- Shauna

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Renee said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.