Monday 27 October 2014

Make My Monday - Shabby Chic


Our challenge this week at Make My Monday is 'Shabby Chic' and I hope my card hasn't got too much shabby and not enough chic!

I used some patterned paper for the background , layered with some corrugated cardboard that I painted white. I stamped a die-cut butterfly and a sentiment ( Paper Artsy) and added a pin, pearls and flowers.

We'd love to see your shabby chic projects at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter :

Craft Hoarders Anonymous layer it
Crafty Calendar   bingo - flowers sentiment blue
Brown Sugar  anything goes
Pink Elephant  anything goes

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic card Marina with beautiful colours against the white

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

This is a real beauty of a card, Marina! Love the look of the corrugated panel and fabulous detailing!

lost coast scrapper said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous Card, love all the layers... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

Glenda said...

Your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is shabby-licious! I love all the painted, torn, distressed layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Jo said...

Love, love, love this & the cardboard is fab! Thanks for joining our bingo challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x

creative lady said...

Nice card, love the corrugated layer. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the "whitewash" and the cardboard, but I especially love the blue flowers! Thanks for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!