Monday 23 June 2014

Make My Monday - Anniversaries


This week's challenge at Make My Monday  is anniversaries.

In September, I celebrate 10 years since I bravely gave up my own flat and moved in with my partner, so I made a card for that.

I used one sheet of 12 x 12 card - one side is pearlised and I created the design on the Silhouette Cameo using basic shapes. Then I used an embossing folder to emboss the pearlised elements , inked the edges and added some gems.

What anniversaries are you celebrating this year? Come and join us at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Fab n Funky  shaped cards

4 comments:

Sue - said...

Love the idea of an anniversary other than a wedding and you house card is perfect for yours.

Joan said...

Sweet house card - I really like the embossing and gems!

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous Marina and what a wonderful way to celebrate too!
Fliss xx

Judith said...

Happy anniversary to you and your house! - fab idea and great shaped card - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x