Saturday 12 October 2013

Inkspirational Challenge 41 - Anything Inkspirational Goes


Here's my DT card for this week's Inkspirational Challenge , and it's super easy this time as the theme is :
There's also a prize draw that will be running over the next few challenges:

For my card I used an A Day for Daisies digi, Promarkers, Papermania patterned papers ( can you see that that I sort of decoupaged the ruffles?) , a holly die, brads....

So, whatever you're working on right now, why not join us at Inkspirational Challenges?

I'd also like to enter:
Make My Monday Elegant Ladies
Pink Gem Challenge 321
Brown Sugar Challenge Anything goes
Winter Wonderland Wrap it up (holding present behind her back )
Stampin for the Weekend Anything goes

11 comments:

Nonni said...

Hi Marina! The layered ruffles look amazing and I love the rich colors of your papers. Perfect for this time of year. xx

sandie said...

oh Marina, I want that dress! The colours are so gorgeous, and the ruffles look great x

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely Marina. I especially like the layered paper-pieced dress. Very pretty.

Nikki

Janice said...

Wow, love the dress. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Marina! I love how her dress matches the background paper. What a classy holiday look!
- Shauna

downrightcrafty said...

what a great representation of our theme, a wonderful creation thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Rossella said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Unknown said...

Lovely card and a great bit of paper piecing, it's really effective on those ruffles. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining A Gem Of A Challenge this time :)
hugs Ria

Suzi B said...

Tyou fjoining us at MMM with this delighfully elegant card
Suzi B x

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning image Marina. Love the wonderful vibrant red you have used and the ruffled skirt - clever! Meg