Sunday 1 September 2013

Pagoda


I've never thought of the colour combo of red, fuschia and black before, but when I saw it at Sunday Stamps I really liked it.

I stamped the text background with a rubber stamp from Oyster Stamps. May I apologise to any visitors who can read it, if it's upside-down or says anything inappropriate! The pagoda and flowers were die-cut on the Silhouette Cameo and I added a metal charm that was part of a prize I won at CD Sunday.

As well as Sunday Stamps , I'd like to enter:
Daring Cardmakers Heavy Metal
Delightful Challenges Make the Cut

10 comments:

Svenja said...

Elegant card. And I like the red and fuschia colours. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

OttawaMom said...

Wonderful job with our challenge colours! Those are some very sweet flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

Amazing!! When I look at your card it's like the color combo goes naturally together. Glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope you will join us again.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colour combo, they look lovely together!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Miri said...

The colour combination is indeed lovely. I'm also very impressed that every little detail of your card fits the Japanese theme perfectly. Wow.

jjcreations said...

What a fabulous use of these colours. I love the addition of the little coins too. Everything works so well together. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Unknown said...

Such a fun idea for our colour combo, FAB job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

sandie said...

oh and I just spotted this little charm-see too clever my friend xx

Hofkissed said...

You made me chuckle about the background stamp. Everything fits so well together. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the diecut images--they work perfectly with the Sunday STamps color challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon! (This is one of my favorite cards in this gallery!)
:) Marie