Sunday 18 August 2013

Be Strong

The last few hours of my Annual Leave are ticking away ........

I made this card using a Stampin Up stamp that I bought on Ebay (part of a set) and have never used. I masked it and used an inkpad, sponge and a mask to make the background. Then I paper-pieced it (very fiddly!) and coloured the skin with a Promaker.

I'd like to enter:
Stampin Royalty Photo inspiration ( some of the colours and the masked shapes)
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Carnival Craze
Use it Tuesday Un-inked stamp

3 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Yes I can imagine that was very fiddly! All those small pieces! But it was worth it because its a fabulous card. Michelle x

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely color combos! Sweet cute fun card!!!

-Kimberly

Stacey Schafer said...

so adorable and fun!