Monday 5 August 2013

Another Move


Another friend has just moved house. For this card I used die cuts that I won from Tando Creative. I coloured them with ink and then stamped them with a long text stamp. (I hope you can see the 'enjoy' on the cloud as that's my favourite bit!)  I embossed the cloud with holographic powder. I crimped  a scrap of Kraft card to make a hill. The balloons postcard was something I'd put aside when doing a scrapbook page ages ago. I mounted it all onto glitter card.

I'd like to enter:
Charisma Cardz Challenges Up in the clouds
Artful Times Let's Ribble  (Hope the ribbling not too small!)
Crafty Boots Die cuts
Pink Elephant Texture
 

11 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

This is such a pretty card. I love what you have done with the Tando die cuts (lucky you to win1) and the glitter card looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenge this time.

Neet said...

The ribbing is just fine Marina. Love your card and what a fab idea for someone moving house.
Thanks for sharing with us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, all of the techniques you have employed work together so well. I am sure they are going to love their card

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anonymous said...

loveley card!!

chrissie said...

Brilliant Marina a great moving house card

Love Chrissie x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, perfect Summer scene, love your colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Pia S said...

Great design - love how you've brought all these different elements together to make a scene! I like it!!

sam21ski said...

Oooh love you bit of corrugated along the bottom - perfect

Thanks for playing along with AT - Sam xxx

Unknown said...

Super idea Marina - really good. Glad the blog candy prize arrived intact and so pleased that you like them - have fun! Cx

Janet said...

beautiful card for your friend's new home.
Janet x

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card...perfect for your friend's new home! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!