Friday 4 January 2013

Lion Baby Card


I'm still building up my stock of new baby cards.

The lion image is a sticker from a Paper Adventures sheet I bought in 2005! The spotty cs in the background was from my scrap box and the lettering is Sizzix die-cuts. The scalloped die-cut card and the cardboard buttons are from a new Do-Crafts Goody Bag. I drew a wobbly border round the scallops and stacked the buttons up.

I'd like to enter this for:
365 Challenges Day 1 New Beginnings
Jellypark Challenges Old and New
CCEE Stampers Baby Card
Bearly Mine Challenge Something old, something new

2 comments:

sandie said...

So cute, love the little lion image and the stacked buttons match so well with the background paper.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers!