Wednesday 30 January 2013

Inkspirational : U R Sweet


It's Anything Goes this week at Inkspirational Challenges!
I was originally going to use this A Day for Daisies  image for the Inkspirational first challenge - kiwi, black and dark pink. Below, you can see my 'notes' for this...and I decided that, although I'd keep green, pink and black , the shades needed to be lighter.

'Anything Goes' is such an easy challenge to join in with ; this is the perfect time for you to come over to Inkspirational . I think you'll find it a friendly challenge blog and hopefully, you'll come back every week.

I'd also like to enter these challenges:
Creative Card Crew Girly
Papercrafting Journey For a girl  

 
Finding the right colours.


 

12 comments:

sandie said...

these are perfect colours for the digi and what an amazing card-so creative, I love it!

Kylie said...

Great card, M!! That background paper is gorgeous. I like the more muted colours you have used this time around, too. xx

Anonymous said...

What an original shape! Such a fun card, and you used the image beautifully!
- Shauna

Mynn xx said...

Marina, this card is absolutely sweet!!! I adore the coloring of this fabulous digi and I LOVE the patterned paper you've paired with her! HUGS to you! Mynn xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Marina, This is just such a sweet card! I really like this digi image too! Best, Yvonne

chrissie said...

Terrific card Marina and a really nice image you chose.

Love Chrissie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is very sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great card. Thanks for playing w/us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

Anonymous said...

Great card. Thanks for playing w/us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

Ruth M said...

What a sweet image and you've used it to terrific effect - love the step card! Fabulous card Marina!
Ruth x

Annette said...

Hi Marina , sorry for waiting of a comment.I love your card and the beautiful colored girl too :))
Hugs , Annette xx

Lisbeth K said...

Each time I have looked at your card, an extreme hunger for cotton candy arrives... why? **LOL* Love the colors, and the sidestep!!