Thursday 31 January 2013

Button Jar



Little Red Wagon 's latest challenge is 'jars', so it's a great excuse to use my Stampin Up Perfectly Preserved set. I've only ever used it once before on this Halloween card.

I stamped using Mustard Seed Distress Ink on the jar and Spiced Marmalade on the sentiment . The buttons, ribbon and paterned papers are all by Docrafts/Papermania.

As well as Little Red Wagon, I'd like to enter this for:
Jellypark Challenges  Button Up
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Spots and stripes

7 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very pretty, love the colour combo and the addition of buttons to your jar. Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

chrissie said...

Looks like a nice stamp to have and the buttons on it are a great idea

Love Chrissie xx

Rosemary said...

Lovely card

Céline said...

fab idea, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

Gaynor Greaves said...

Aaaah I love this, great idea and very sweet, thanks for joining our button up challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x

Suzanne said...

oh i love this card thank you for sharing with us at stamptacular this week

Michelle said...

Lovely card Marina. I really like the fresh, zingy colours. Great stamp too - I must use mine more often! Michelle x