Wednesday 15 August 2012

Acetate Angel




I found it quite hard to get a photo of this without my face reflected in the acetate!
This stamp is by Sweet Pea Stamps and is another of my Stamperama purchases.
I stamped the image twice, once onto card, once onto acetate. I coloured the card using soft shades of Promarker. I glittered the wings and flower on the acetate . Then I sandwiched them together using 3d foam and added a frame.
It gives a sort of 3d effect when you look at it from different angles but again, hard to photograph!
I’d like to enter this for:
My Time to Craft – Christmas in August

Fab n Funky – Angels and Fairies

Christmas Stampin – Anything Goes

Bearly Mine challenges- anything with wings

12 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw.

Pat xx

judit said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week! hugs, judit x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation & what a fantastic idea!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anne-Marie said...

What a fabulous creation, it looks so sweet.

Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges.

Anne-Marie x x

Mervi said...

Fabulous Christmas card!So elegant.
Thanks for sharing at CSAYL;-))m

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at fab n funky linda x

Heather said...

How pretty and unique! What a great technique, thanks for sharing it. Love those flowers, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and a really pretty image. Good luck at MTTC. Helen DT xx

Cards By MI said...

Hi! Love your fantastic card with lovely design and great colours. Thanks for playing with us in our Fly, Fly, Fly away challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Laney said...

This is simply gorgeous!! great idea using the acetate she looks fab!!Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney

Laura Bradley said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Check out my new challenge blog at http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com for our Over the Rainbow challenge ..

tiggertastic said...

what a magical make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K