Monday 2 April 2012

Lantern Tag

A little (well, pizza-shaped) box was waiting for me when I got in from work today and one item in it was Bo Bunny lantern stamps. I stamped and masked the lanterns on a manila tag. Then I stippled green Brilliance ink onto the tag and stamped with Judikins Heron stamp. I brushed a little gold Pearl-ex mica poweder over the top, although it's hard to see on the photo. I stamped the lanterns onto a patterned paper scrap and edged it all with Krylon. Then I added a metal brad and coin.
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Artful Times Tag (Good luck with your new blog, Neet and co. )
Corrosive Challenges metal

11 comments:

Von said...

So nice to see an oriental style tag :)love it
Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Artful Times
Von x☻x

sam21ski said...

WOW gorgeous tag, love the background detail.

Glad we inspired you to get out your new stamps and have a play!!!

Thanks for joining in our very first Artful Times challenge.

Sam xxx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is lovely, really like the colours.
Wishes
Lynne

Neet said...

Love that Judikins stamp you have. Hasn't it made a lovely background? It must be Karma that the (little pizza shaped) box arrived with the lantern stamp in as it goes perfectly with the Herons.
Thanks for joining us in our very first challenge on Artful Times - love what you have done - (and I love Asian themed stuff).

Hugs, Neet xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tag M Hugs Elaine

Julia S-W said...

What a pretty tag! I really love the background you've made - it's so versatile - pity I don't have that stamp!!
Juliax

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag ! Don't you just love it when those pizza shaped boxes arrive gorgeous gorgeous work.

Marie

I Don't Do Straight said...

Lovely tag, gorgeous images and dp's. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

Unknown said...

oooo it looks like really expensive Japanese artwork - I love the fact its so different.

Michelle J M said...

What a fantastic tag Marina, the artwork looks amazing. Michelle x

Marjo said...

Lovely tag, have a great weekend! hugs Marjo