Saturday 7 January 2012

Doing the Docrafts - Hot Diggity...mouse???

And on with my self-imposed challenge to use every item in the new Docrafts Goody Bag.

This mouse on cake image is from a decoupage sheet called 'Hot Diggety Dog'. I'm sure there's some kind of story to these characters, as plainly, this one isn't a dog. Is it hot? Is it diggety? I don't know!

So, in addition to the same patterned paper I used before, I used the embossing folder, the decoupage sheet and the flower ...that's now 8 out of 11 items used,

I'd like to enter this card for these challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge Bingo - embossing, punch and flower
Secret Crafter Let them eat cake
 Simply Create Layers

6 comments:

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

xoxo Marjo

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous card and perfect cake, so yummy, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Tracy Heaton said...

Good enough to eat!
Thanks for joining us at SCSC
Tracy x

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card I love the spotty flower and the 3D mouse. Thank you for joining us at SCSC.
Hugs
Tamara

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marina,
This looks fab. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Jo Price said...

Sweet card, thanks for joining us at OSCC. Jo xxx