Friday 2 June 2017

So Long Succulents!


The cacti stamp here, by Stampendous, is one of the oldest stamps I own  (and I have some very old stamps!) . I  punched the edge of some card, stamped the cacti twice and then rummaged in my offcuts for a similar size piece of cardstock. So, the orange was quite random but I like it. The sentiment is by Avery Elle.

I'd like to enter:

Cas on Sunday  repetition (the cacti stamp and also the border)
Curtain Call  succulent
Addicted to Stamps  cas
Sweet Stampin  old stuff - stamp (15 plus years) border punch (over 10 years) and the orange cs is probably quite old too!

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Yes, the green and orange is such a great combo. What a cute stamp! So fun to get out the older ones. I am a big fan of cacti (I have as many as I can fit on a shelf by my sunniest window) so I do love your card.

chrissie said...

So clean and crisp with amazing stamping

Love Chrissie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin' 'Use Some Old Stash' challenge. I LOVE what you did for this challenge. The succulents are really fun and fab that you got to use an older stamp! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Pia S said...

What a treasure this stamp is, and I love the effect of the sunburnt orange color and style of the border edge. Cool!

Marisa said...

Darling border and row of succulents :) Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

anja curvers said...

Wow such a great border on this beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.