Sunday 18 June 2017

Jawsome

Having been late to discover MFT Camp Create, I've got some catching up to do to meet the Thursday deadline. I had hoped to make several cards today but it was VERY hot and so I spent several hours lazing in the garden.

So now it's nightitme, I'm in my craft room with window open and fan on (this is England, we don't have air con!) and I made this shaker card. I followed the instructions on the MFT video - I've used various methods to make shakers before but I think this was my favourite.

The shark and sentiment are from My Favourite Things Ocean Pals set , and the shoals of fish are from MFT Mermazing set.

As well as Camp Create, I'd also like to enter:
Dream Valley square cards
Sisterhood of Crafters use your inagination
Give a Crafter a Cookie  picture
Mod Squad  square
Deep Ocean die cuts - used to make the shaker and the porthole

 

8 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun shaker card Marina!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very fun shaker card!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very cute shaker card. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Use Your Imagination" challenge.

Barbara said...

Glad that you found the time to make a card and catch up to the stamp camp. I can just hear the theme song from Jaws with I see this one. Thanks so much for your entry this week to the Mod Squad Challenge.
Barbara Challenge Host

Maria said...

Very fun shaker card with the shark!! I hope the weather cools down there soon!

Lin said...

What a fabulous fun card.

Thanks for sharing in our Square cards challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Pia S said...

I will look up those stamp sets. One of my nephews is into fish and aquariums, and sharks seem to be an animal that fascinates most young boys. Great shaker design!

MagsB said...

What a great Shaker card! I love how the border looks like a ship's porthole! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, and I apologise that my comment is late.

love Mags B x