Saturday 17 June 2017

Inkspirational Challenge - Photo

Our new challenge at Inkspirational  is to be inspired by this photo:


For my DT card I used a digi stamp from  Day for Daisies, which I coloured, paper-pieced and cut out. I mounted it on some floral patterned paper and added sentiments by Justrite,

Our Guest Designer this time is Lynda and I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own creation.

I'd like to enter
Crafty Friends  friendship
Dragonfly Journeys paper piecing 

9 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Marina...

Its Diane Louise here from Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, thanks for letting me know about the link not working... I have amended it now and you will be able to enter your beautiful card into our challenge.

Thanks
Diane Louise
Team Leader
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Neat take on the inspiration photo. I love that sweet image of friends reading together. TFS!

Donna said...

Sweet image and stunning background! Great take on the inspiration photo. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet one!!!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Perfect for the challenge Marina! Yes to Frida! Hope all is well. Yvonne

Nonni said...

Wow, I absolutely love that floral paper! It's stunning and makes an interesting bg for those cute girlies. Great card!

cm said...

How darling the two friends, nestled into the big, comfy chair, sharing a book! Sweetness! Your background...oh my! I'd be hoarding that floral paper for sure: gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Kylie said...

You are a master at paper piecing! LOVE it! I seriously thought your background was a brusho job - nice paper!

Jeannie said...

Hi Marina! Gorgeous and sweet card and beautiful colors too. Thanks so much for joining my Paper Piecing Palooza blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys