Tuesday 27 June 2017

City Crafter- Let's Go Outside and Play


This week at City Crafter, Kirsty wants us to feature an outdoor activity.

Okay, I'll admit that my outdoor activity may not be immediately obvious - it's the sport, rugby!

I was asked to make a card for a female rugby player, whose team is called the foxes. I used a fox and sentiment from an Inkadinkado set but I was stuck for the rugby posts. Then Nonni visited me , and she had the clever idea of masking of parts of an Alte New bench stamp to make the post.  It was tricky and I had LOTS of attempts!

This week, we are pleased to welcome Amy  to the team, so I hope you'll come over to City Crafter and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and join in the challenge.



I'd like to enter- 

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Brilliant ideas on this Marina and the fox image is wonderful

I love rugby so it appeals to me for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

It's fabulous as always!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really clever for the rugby team card. I love the color of the paper that goes so well with the fox.

Stella said...

This cjhallenge kept me on my toes:) But you nailed it! I love that fox and it's spot on for that rugby player. Clever idea and a fab card!

Pia S said...

Loved the card as soon as I saw it and loved it even more as I read the story behind it and its purpose. You're so clever!

Maria said...

What a cute card with the fox and such wonderful color!!

Mel Gee said...

Brilliant card.

Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.wordpress.com/

Kati said...

very cool card and use of sentence. Thans for showing it for the fairytale hobby-challenge.
hugs
mamapia