Tuesday 6 June 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Photo




At City Crafter this week, Kirsty wants us to take inspiration from this lovely photo:



For my DT card, I used a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies, which I coloured with markers and paper-pieced. I added a Clearly Besotted sentiment.

I think it's fairly obvious how I've been inspired by the photo, but there are many ways you could interpret this, I hope you'll have a go, and don't forget to pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your card a lot! Very Nice!

chrissie said...

Wonderful card Marina so much of the photograph is shown in your ideas

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

This beauty is a perfect take on the challenge photo!

Mac Mable said...

Perfect interpretation of the photo. Cute and adorable x

Stella said...

You nailed down the inspiration photo; that floral paper is so pretty and I LOVE that adorable girl! That paper-pieced dress is fab!

Maria said...

Darling girl image! And, love the pretty floral paper for your wonderful card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so sweet...love how you matched her dress to the bkg...adorable.
xx Karen

Pia S said...

No explanation needed here, you're spot on with your card for the inspiration photo. Great choice of image and I also like how you colored around the image.

Nonni said...

This is the perfect image for the photo, I love the way you used patterned paper!

Greta said...

What a wonderful take on that photo, Marina! Such a sweet card!