Tuesday 20 June 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Hashtag City Crafter




I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter  and I'd like to see internet/ social media icons or symbols  on your creation.

For my DT project I made a layout featuring lots of icons including You Tube, Twitter and a hashtag, cut on the Silhouette. I scrapped a photo of my son and grandsons (12,10 and 6) - it was a selfie they took for social media and they're trying to look cool (although the little one is doing particularly badly at that!).

I hope you'll join in our challenge, but first, do come over to City Crafter and see what the rest of the DT have made.



I'd like to enter:
Cardz4 Guyz - stars 
Lasting Memories  red, white, blue 

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous challenge and fabulous page!

Maria said...

Wonderful scrapbook page, so fun!!

Mac Mable said...

Fun layout with great memories and fabulous use of the theme x

Stella said...

I had so much fiun with this theme and your LO is brilliant. And this is a lovely photo of your boys!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's a fun one Marina!

Greta said...

Such a cute picture, Marina & your journalling gave me a chuckle!

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable layout...love the red, white & blue details. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Fabulous layout! The symbols are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Donna said...

What handsome young men and great layout!

Pia S said...

Hehe, they look like a trio who gets into mischief on this photo.

CreaMaria said...

What a wondeful layout! I love how you've incorporated the social media icons into the circle pattern. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. /Maria, DT

Lori said...

This is such a fun layout! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT