Thursday 13 April 2017

Spring Card Kit Swap - Day 4


The fourth and final day of my card kit swap with Nonni and Pia. 

Today we are sharing the cards we made by mixing up the three kits.

For my first card (above)  I used the bunny from my kit, coloured with markers, The patterned paper was from Pia's kit and the speech bubble and enamel dots were from Nonni's kit.  I added sentiments by Creative Expressions.

I'd like to enter:
Creative with Stamps  baby
4 Crafty Chicks baby


The other day my grandson had hurt himself and was crying, so to distract him , I told him to choose himself an Easter card. This  was the one he chose without hesitation.

It could have almost been shown on day 2 because it's almost all Nonni's kit ( the eggs, the spotty paper, the speech bubble and the white embossed sentiment). But I added the washi tape from my own kit...I'm not sure if this will have survived the journey to Pia and Nonni !

I'd like to enter:
Double D Challenges  neons/ brights



Finally, I made the background for this card by spraying through a doily from my own kit. The resin butterfly ( which I coloured with gold wax and a green powder) and the branch are from Pia and the blossoms were punched from Nonni's paper. I added an Alte New sentiment and gold liquid pearl.

I'd like to enter:
Time Out  photo (below)


And I still have bits left over from the kits to play with!

This has been such a fun swap - Nonni and Pia are two amazing crafters and really lovely people to swap with and I hope you will go and see all their four Spring Card Swap posts.

16 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are all wonderful! Each one a different style and each one beautiful! xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty cards! They are all so different but all fun! I love the spray over the doily. I haven't tried that before.

Pia S said...

The bunny certainly is a great feature on a baby card. I think this card has a lovely combo I'd blue and green colors. Your second card is so colorful and fun, I have no trouble seeing how this is very appealing to a child as well. The chevron border I've saved for another occasion. I did not have as much time to make my cards as I usually would put into them, but it was fun and challenging. As for your third card I think you were so clever to use the doily as a stencil, super color coordination and a classy design!

chrissie said...

All the cards are terrific and such wonderful ideas

Love Chrissie xx

Maria said...

Very pretty cards, Marina! All are so unique with great design...love them all!

Sarah said...

The babycard is cute!
I love the greencard. Nice idea to spray on the doily. Xx

Darlene said...

Your cards are all fantastic but I rally love the brightly colored Easter eggs! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neon / Brights’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Christine said...

Your baby card has a beautiful clean and simple look and the bunny is so sweet! Definitely a wonderful vintage card. So glad you joined the challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week. Wishing you a blessed Easter!
Christine
Guest DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful and sweet creations! LOVE your neon Easter Eggs, how FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

Nonni said...

Such fun cards, Marina! I especially love how in the first one you were able to use ingredients from all kits... And so glad your second card made your grandson on a better mood! My favorite must be your third card: I love your use of the branch die and the overall look is so springy, natural and beautiful. I can't believe you were able to combine all kits in this one too! You rock! Oh and thanks for joining Time Out. Always glad to see you playing along!

Billie A said...

Beautiful cards. I love the baby bunny card. So creative and so glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More

Donna said...

Your baby card is absolutely adorable, I saw it on Creative with Stamps! I like your other cards too. Donna

Leanne said...

Bunny is so cute, great color and thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC

Dorlene Durham said...

The baby card is simply precious! I love it. Thanks for joining the challenge on Creative with Stamps. Dorlene DT

Caroline Weidenhiller said...

the bunny is very cute, nice card :)

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I really love your baby bunny card
so sweet on this colors great monochrom look
love love
many thanks to joining with us at Creative With Stamps this month
hugs
Monika