Wednesday 12 April 2017

Spring Card Kit Swap - Day 3


Day 3 of my card kit swap with Nonni and Pia. 

Above is the kit that Pia made and sent to us. It has a really fresh, spring-y feel. 

Here are the cards I made with this kit:


I masked the bunnies image and also used the die-cut border as a mask and sprayed them with yellow ink. I added a sentiment and white enamel accents, 
I'd like to enter:
Simon Says Hip Hop 
Alphabet Challenge  bunnies 


The image, spotty paper and the banner paper were all from the kit, I added a sentiment, white gel pen , die cut cicle and lots of doodling. 
I'd like to enter: 
Inspired by all the little things  photo (below) 

Please go and visit Pia and Nonni's blogs to see what they did with this kit.

But wait...there's plenty left over from the kit , and I will be posting the cards I made with the leftovers from all three kits tomorrow, 

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic. Just the idea of this swap makes me smile

Love Chrissie xx

Urban Mermaid said...

These cards are gorgeous! Love the little bunting and your clean & simple style.

Nonni said...

Wow Marina I love how you used the flower strip as stencil! Fun look! I also love the pastel colors of your second card. You've really rocked color in all of your kit cards! Great work!

Pia S said...

I'm going to borrow your idea of using the flower strip as a stencil, it's brilliant and love the colors! Your second card looks fab with the bold yellow spotted paper and the delicate colors of the image. I find it so inspiring to see how you've used my stash, new ideas for me on how to use what I already have...

Greta said...

Wonderful doodling & your first card is so amazingly creative!

Marcie Sharp said...

I like all the added doodling! It really adds some extra fun to the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful cards Marina. Love the bird with his nest.

Sandra said...

Stunning cards, love them both. So very cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra