Monday 10 April 2017

Spring Card Kit Swap - Day 1


I'm doing another card kit swap with Nonni and Pia. 

Above is the kit that I made and sent to them. The main event are the stamped images from Neat and Tangled' Cottontail Cuties' set. I'd seen this set and wanted it but felt that I might not get much use out of it because it's so specifically Easter, However, when we decided to do this swap, I felt able to justify my purchase!

Here are the cards I made with this kit:

I made a simple stepper card and used the 'cutie' image , coloured with markers, and half a doily. I added some patterned paper,

I'd like to enter:
Cute Card Thursday  Easter
Crafty Catz Easter
Aloha Easter

Another 'cutie' coloured with markers. I used two of the die-cut labels and spray - stencilled some sunshine.

I'd like to enter:
Sweet Stampin  mellow yellow
Fusion  photo (below)

Now you might be wondering if that's all I used from my kit, but I did use more, but mixed with stuff from the other kits, and I'll be posting these later in the week.

Please go and visit Pia and Nonni's blogs to see what they did with this kit.

Tomorrow I will show you Nonni's kit and what I did with it.

13 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh these cards are just so cute! Love the pretty colours. xxx

Nonni said...

Wonderful job with colors, Marina! Both of these look very Easter/Spring-like! My second card was a disaster, I don't now what I was thinking coloring the girls jacket blue, I could not find any fun color palette for the card after that! I loved these cute images and they were so nice to color in -I think it was my first time playing with Neat and Tangled goodies. I definitely want to check their stamp line now! Thanks for this inspiring kit and I love your happy cards!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun idea to make a kit! I love the cute images and especially the sunburst!

Pia S said...

I loved playing with this kit full of cuteness. So glad we could help you "justify" this purchase:) The bunnies could easily be used for baby cards as well. Love that you went with a stepper design for one of your cards and how you used the doily. And the sunburst design looks spectacular!

chrissie said...

Always great to have craft swaps with friends. Yours are lovely

Chrissie xx

Stella said...

Such a fab swap and your stamped images are so cute. You cards are gorgeous!

NickScrapShack said...

Love these images, so cute!!! Great card too! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Good luck! Nick

Chris said...

Wonderful sunny yellow card! Thjanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful cards Marina! Ad I love your new photo BTW!

Crafting Andy said...

Both cute cards. Love the idea of the swap. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable cards...

Becca Cruger said...

So cute! I love the idea of a card kit swap. How clever. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the sun rays. Nice card!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Mellow Yellow Challenge!