Monday 17 April 2017

Pegasus

Glitter shot
I was lucky enough to win a prize at Crafting When We Can  and the prize was some digistamps by Fabrika Fantasy. To be honest, I probably would not have normally gone for these but I noticed the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations is 'mythical' , so I thought I'd try using this image to enter.


I printed it out and cropped it to focus on just part of the image. I found colouring it, with Promarkers, a little challenging so I hope I've got it right and it doesn't look weird- well, any more weird than a winged horse already looks! I just used two grey and a lavender markers,

I masked the horse and used a Crafter's Workshop template to stencil with Distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment (Alte New), and added Nuvo drops and a mat of glitter paper. Finally, I added glitter.

As well as Cupcake Inspirations, I'd like to enter:

Dream Valley  differently coloured hair
Crafty Cardmakers things with wings
Fab and Funky  fantasy
Inky Chicks  use purple



13 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

This is amazing Marina and I love it! So mystical and the stencilled background is perfect. Hope you had a good Easter.
Hugs
Carol x

Donna said...

This is so stunning Marina, great design and fabulous background!

Nonni said...

The stencil you used is perfect behind this image! I love the monochrome color palette too. Well done being mythical!

chrissie said...

Terrific with lots of movement

Love Chrissie xx

Chris said...

Beautiful image and it looks amazing against the stencilled background. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a great image on a lovely background, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Mimi said...

No, this is totally cool! Fab idea to use that stencil in the background! And your coloring is just fine-- had to laugh at the winged horse comment!

crafty said...

Beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty cardmakers.
Mary

cm said...

Weird? Nope...just absolutely beautiful and magical! The stenciling: perfect touch! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Cupcake Inspirations Mythical gallery this week!
Hugs~c

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Marina

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June :)

Craftychris said...

This is magical! xxx

Naki said...

Oh wow! This is such an awesome card! Your unicorn is beautiful, and the background looks so lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

mooch said...

Loved your card.