Saturday 8 April 2017

Inkspirational Challenge - Spring

Our new Inkspirational challenge is 'Spring'.

For my DT card I made a card to congratulate a couple on adopting a small child. (Friends of my daughter.)  I thought the sheep and that one of them is 'springing' over the fence fitted the spring theme.

The sheep stamps are by MFT and the sentiments are Clearly Besotted and Creative Expressions.

Our guest designer this time is Trina , and I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational and see her wonderful card, and enter your own spring project.

I'd like to enter:
My Time to Craft no designer paper
Crafty Friends  animals
Daisy Chain  spring


14 comments:

sandie said...

Great card for your friend. I do like the soft colouring at the edges of the sheep x

chrissie said...

A great card and such an unusual one with the theme-well done for coming up with the right card yet again

Love Chrissie xx

Nonni said...

Hee her what a fun interpretation of "spring"! The sheep are super cute and I love the simple, clean look of the background.

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet Spring card ... Love the lambs!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Aw, that is very sweet! Great springy card!

Trina P. said...

Aww...what a cute card, Marina. Love your "spring"ing sheep interpretation of the theme.
And thank you for giving me the opportunity to GD for this challenge.

Craftychris said...

This is sooooo cute and such a fab card for such a lovely occasion! xxx

Shauna said...

What a fun card and a wonderful occasion for a card! I also like your unique interpretation of "spring." Very cute and fun!
- Shauna

cm said...

Your 'springing with joy' sheep are simply a wonderful choice of images to congratulate the arrival of a new child in the family! Sweet and soooo celebratory! Love it...smiling brightly!
Hugs~c

Lisa xx said...

what an adorable image

thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends challenge, hope to see you again very soon xx

K M Meena Herale said...

Awesome card. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

Tammy said...

Adorable card, I love the fun scene you created! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Kim M said...

Such a sweet card Marina! Love those sheep! So adorable! Like the added sequins too. 😁

crafty-stamper said...

Cute CAS card and great intepretation of the challenge----Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x