Monday 17 April 2017

Eggs - Not Just for Easter

Before I went to my scrapbooking retreat recently, I looked around at some challenge themes and sketches, so I could work on them over the weekend, I noticed that Lasting Memories  had a challenge coming up - use bunnies, chicks or eggs.  I've been meaning to scrap this photo of my son in a giant eggshell for a while - it wasn't taken at Easter, but in summer.

But now I have it ready to upload to Lasting Memories, I'm having doubts about whether it fits the challenge . Does 'use eggs' mean feature them on the layout or do I need to add extra eggs? ( And that's without the worry about whether one egg is enough!)

Anyway, I will link it up and hope for the best,

4 comments:

chrissie said...

A fun picture to use and in years to come he will love it--maybe lol. A terrific page

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

Well, I don't know about the challenge requirement, but that is no discreet egg:) looks like your son had fun!

Deanna said...

I love your paper choices and cute photo. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! - Deanna, Guest DT

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable photo and great layering! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!