Monday 10 April 2017

April Fool

I wanted to scrap an unusual photo - it's a photo of a screenshot my daughter posted on Instagram - so I chose to use this slightly unusual sketch from Stick it Down :

I used Pinkfresh Studio papers and embellishments , black spray ink , an arrow punch and a title cut on the Silhouette. The journalling tells the story of the April Fool's jokes I play on my daughter and I copied Michelle who was at the retreat this weekend by writing it in capitals on strips and then outlining them.

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Certainly is unusual Marina but a great idea for a page

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee ... brilliant!

Craftychris said...

Cool page! xxx

Colleen said...

Love it when you try something different. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen DT for SID
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Khristina Sorge said...

I love your story and doing something a little unique and different this month. Your wonky title is just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stick It Down this month.

Cathy Lu said...

Interesting take on the sketch! I like the way you did your title. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

Unknown said...

Great layout! x

Niki Rowland said...

Fantastic layout, I love the quirkiness. Thanks for joining us this month at Stick it Down, Niki xx (@nikiclaire)

Angelika said...

Lol! Great story. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

Laura said...

Hahaha! This made me chuckle :D Great memory captured!
Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, hope to see you again this month!