Saturday 25 March 2017

Inkspirational Challenge - Photo


Our new challenge at Inkspirational is to be inspired by a photo:
For my DT card I adapted elements from two 'photo prop' sets of cutting files - one by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the other by Miss Kate Cuttables, and cut them on the Silhouette. The sentiment is by Docrafts and I embossed the base with an embossing folder. 

We are joined by a wonderful Guest Designer Birgit  and I hope you'll come over to the challenge blog and see what she and the rest of the DT have made and enter your own project. 

I'd like to enter:
AAA Cards die cuts 

13 comments:

Nonni said...

Wonderful card Marina -I think this would work equally well for a grown up or for a child. Really love the fun design and cutting files and sentiment you used.

sandie said...

Great take on the loot and love the colour mix

chrissie said...

Fantastic card Marina and a really great inspiration picture.

Love Chrissie xx

Jane said...

Great die cut, such fun! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Ros Crawford said...

That's brilliant! So unique!

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Marina! How very clever. A great take on the challenge! Take care, Yvonne

Darnell said...

Eep!! You have me grinning like a kid, Marina! This is so utterly charming!! Hugs, Darnell

Pia S said...

I love your take on this challenge photo, Marina. This card works for any person of any age, it's fun and stylish and just brilliant!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a fun design and definitely a brilliant take on the photo inspiration. I'm sure the recipient is going to love this one and thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah x

Craftychris said...

Magical! xxx

cm said...

Taking a break from trying to organize the new place; visiting my most favourite-est INK gals is the perfect way to de-stress! Brilliant translation of the photo's theme, Marina! Such fun, especially with the bunny's lop-sided ear! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Coralynn Murray said...

Such a sweet card. I love how you used die cuts for the focal point and the texture of the background gives just that perfect amount of interest. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Greta said...

Oh wow--so creative, Marina! I love the background & your bunny in the hat!