Tuesday 21 March 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Through the Window


This week I have chosen the challenge at City Crafter: to use a window or aperture on your project.

For my DT project I used a stamp from Paper Smooches for my outside scene, which I coloured with markers and Distress Inks. The window and shutters were a Silhouette cutting file and I was pleased to find the paper in my scraps - it already had a peeled wallpaper effect.

I look forward to seeing your window project. Please come over to City Crafter and see what the rest of the fabulous DT have made.




I'd like to enter:
Brown Sugar  anything goes 
Glitter N Sparkle  anything goes 

8 comments:

chrissie said...

A great idea for the theme Marina--love the summery colours

Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love the use of the papers here Marina... Fabulous card!

Sarah said...

Very Nice Card!

Maria said...

Very pretty sea side view from the window...fab card!!

Stella said...

I love the sea view you created. A beauty in blue:)

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute scene and love how you've created your card x

afreen said...

Pretty card.. thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge - Afreen (DT- BSCB)

Nonni said...

This is a fun challenge theme, I couldn't play along this time but I really like the idea! Your cute scene in the window makes me smile!