Sunday 27 November 2016

Silly Christmas


Here's a silly Christmas card I made because I really wanted to use the Beast Friends set from My Favorite Things. I wanted this set as soon as I saw it but then, before I'd had chance to use it,I saw so many wonderful cards using it that I just couldn't think of anything original to do.

So, I decided to team the yeti up with this skiing Santa from Gerda Steiner Designs. The banner is from another GSD set and the sentiment , not very convincingly stamped on the banner, is from MFT unicorn set. I added clear glitter to the fur and hair.

I'd like to enter:
CAS on Sunday  Christmas
Christmas Cards all Year Round  santa
Allsorts Christmas

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I know what you mean when you get something then can't think of anything original ... That's why I have so much unused crafts stuff Lol! This is terrific though! Definitely original and fun!

Craftychris said...

This is just brilliant! Definitely an original - love it! xxx

Nonni said...

Such an original use of the jeti, I'm completely in love with the cute look of this! Wonderful card!

chrissie said...

It's really terrific Marina

Love Chrissie xx

brenda said...

Such a real fun and cheery Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mac Mable said...

Yes I agree with Ros...This is a fun card Marina and yes unique, thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind and helpful comments x

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Please do join us again very soon. Mary DT x

Kathleen said...

Great fun image and sentiment, super card.
Thank you for joining our 'Anything Christmas' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Mervi said...

LOL! Fabulous and sweet Christmas card.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Pia S said...

I think that one of your strengths as a card designer is your ability to mix stamps from different sets and brands to make up you own new images. This is different, it's fun and extra points for making it postage friendly.

Deanne Saunders said...

Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper