Saturday 19 November 2016

Inkspirational Challenges - Chill


Our new challenge at Inkspirational is Chill.



 For my DT card I used a stamp from Stampin Bella - it's just part of the stamp - I masked her legs off!  I wanted this to be a winter card, but the woman was wearing a Tshirt, so I transformed it into a stripey jumper.  (You can see a card I made with the undoctored image here) . Then I stamped the sentiment which is from a Paper Smooches Christmas set.

Our Guest Designer is Teresa and I hope you will come over to Inkspirational to see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own chilly project.

I'd like to enter:
Watercooler Challenge  all about tea or coffee
Stampin Royalty  photo
Let's craft and Create  winter

15 comments:

sandie said...

Super stamp surgery and great CAS Design

chrissie said...

A terrific stamp and a fantastic card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card as always ... Think I have something to fit this challenge!

Kim M said...

I love how you altered your stamp! Genius! Wonderful CAS card! 😊

Nonni said...

So creative to transform his top to a jumper, well done Marina! I love the CAS look of this too.

Craftychris said...

This is so cool! xxx

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Marina, what a clever way to alter your stamp. Love the changes. You've done a wonderful job colouring the image. Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Yvonne Garner said...

Love how you transformed this stamp image! So creative! Hope all is well.

cm said...

Your 'masking her legs off' transformation works wonderfully here; I'm especially taken with her striped sweater! Chilling with a cup of coffee...yes, please! Fantastic!
Hugs~c

Heather Hopson said...

What a great way to show this stamp, and especially for the theme Tea & Coffee. You really want to grab her drink and have some too. Thanks for joining us on the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

Shauna said...

This is awesome! I love that you masked her legs off and created a jumper. So creative! I am amazed that you had a sentiment so perfect for the chill challenge. This is a really lovely card!
- Shauna

Pia S said...

You're great at using your stamps in different ways! This is perfectly CAS and such a fab card!

Janis Lewis said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Nancy Hill said...

Beautiful card and love the coloring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and can't wait to see your next beautiful card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Cute! Like the way you have framed the picture with a little colouring either side. Thanks for joining us at Lets Craft and Create