Thursday 10 November 2016

CAS Coffee


At the Scrapbags Retreat recently, we were given a kit (Teresa Collins) and challenged to make a layout and a card.

For my card, I used a journalling card from the kit as a background and added this image by Stamping Bella, using a combination of stamping and fussy-cutting . I paper-pieced the leggings and stool. The sentiment is by Waffle Flower.

I'd like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps  cas
Dragonfly Journeys coffee therapy
Give a Crafter a Cookie  coffee or tea

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! Love your paper piecing!

chrissie said...

You are so good at paper piecing Marina. This all looks wonderful

Love Chrissie xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Marina! My goodness I just love this Bella and your paper piecing is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining my Coffee Therapy Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge.

Pia S said...

Trendy and timeless, contemporary and classic, young and mature, it feels like words and their opposites all work to describe this design. I think it's a cool one.

Nonni said...

Wow! I love the triangular bg for that sassy lady, very funky and contemporary, such clean lines too, GREAT card!

Julie B said...

Like how you've paper pieced the stool to match your background panel. Love the image, very cool and contemporary.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)