Saturday 27 August 2016

Inkspirational - Primary Colours


Here is my very simple DT card for the new Inkspirational challenge , use primary colours.

I dropped Brushos in the three primary colours onto watercolour card and trimmed it into a square. (Actually, I did several of these and chose the won I thought looked the best!) 'You make life' is a Lawn Fawn stamp and I created and cut the FUN on the Silhouette Cameo.

We have a fabulous Guest Designer Shona, so I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational and see what she and the DT have made, and enter your own project.

I'd like to enter:
Casology fun
Simon Says Stamp Weds square

11 comments:

chrissie said...

Fabulous splash of colour and wonderful words to go with them

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

I love it. I wanted to go with splatters but thought it was so me though but I hadn't thought of switching it up using brushos-thanks for the inspiration

Pia Larsen said...

Now, this is one heck of a cool card!
And thank you so much for the birthday card, Marina :)

Mac Mable said...

'Fun' card with a fun and contemporary layout x

Nonni said...

I love this card Marina -so perfect for these colors, so bright and happy. Fabulous job!

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect! I love this arty look!

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your bold take with the Brushos! Great design work.

Shauna said...

What a cute design and creative use of the colors! The paint spots are so bright and fresh!
- Shauna

Judy1223 said...

What wonderful splashes of primary colors...and the bold sentiment is absolutely as it says...FUN! Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week!

Jingle said...

This is so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Pia S said...

These are colors I find tricky to combine in general, but I just happened to make one just before this challenge went live. I think you made a really great design using your brushos. It's cool, gender neutral and cheerful.