Saturday 13 August 2016

Inkspirational Challenge - Stamp on Patterned Paper.


Shauna has chosen our new  challenge at Inkspirational , and it is:

For me, this was a no-brainer ...my favourite technique of-all-time-by-a long-long-way- is to paper piece by stamping on patterned paper.

For my DT project I'm sharing a set of cards commisioned by my daughter. My oldest grandson is transferring to secondary school in September.  With a group of friends, he had a celebration meal to mark them leaving primary school and moving to (some different) secondary schools. They each received one of these cards.

I used a Mama Elephant stamp set and an October Afternoon paper pad from my paper mountain.

Our guest designer this week is the very talented and effervescent Kathy  who I recently had the pleasure of meeting in real-life. Not just great for card-making tips, she will also offer you style advice on occasion -wear!

Please do come to over to the Inkspirational blog and see what she, and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own creation.

I'd like to enter:
Words to Craft By  a single step
Stamping Sensations anything goes

14 comments:

Nonni said...

These are fantastic, I really love the design and the way you used the patterned papers! xxx

chrissie said...

Clever use of the theme Marina and a beautiful set of cards

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

They're fabulous! And how wonderful that you got to meet a blog friend too!

Mac Mable said...

Clean, crisp and gorgeous cards...love them x

Shauna said...

What an awesome use of paper! I love all the different patterns. Great technique... I may think of this in the future. =) Such clever and stylish invitations!
- Shauna

sandie said...

Gosh never heard of kinds doing that here but what a great idea and how fun for them all to get a card of yours. Great paper piecing (I hate doing it!!) and love how you balanced the card with the placement of the sentiment x

Sybrina K said...

Marina, What a sweet set of cards! I love your design and paper piecing, and I'm sure your grandson's friends really appreciate receiving these adorable cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

brenda said...

A very pretty collection of cards Marina, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

cm said...

A fabulous collection of cards that I know your grandson was proud to share with his friends! The balloons make me smile! Hope he and all his friends have the most positive experiences along their new paths...
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

A great set of masculine designs! They'd make great birthday or any party occasion cards too. Brilliant layout!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely set of cards

pinky said...

These are so cute, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Pinky

Sally H said...

A fabulous card set for our Challenge at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

Pia Larsen said...

Wow, you certainly master this! Perfect cards for your grandson and his friends :)
And congratulation with him mowing on to secondary school....they grow so fast don't they :)