Tuesday 9 August 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Synchronised Swim


I chose the theme this week at City Crafter - Synchronised Swim.

The idea is that you take inspiration from the photo above. 

For my DT card I used the photo colours and swimming theme and tried to make the fishes (Lawn Fawn) look like they are swimming in synchronicity (?!) - unfortunately stamped fish don't have the physical versatility of the women in the photo. The sentiment was cut on the Silhouette Cameo. 

Davi, our wonderful Special Guest Star, is still with us, so I hope you'll come over to City Crafter, see what Davi and the rest of the DT have made, and join in our challenge. 

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Clever idea to use the fish Marina--it made me smile for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Another brilliant challenge and your card is fabulous!

Pia S said...

These fish DO look like they're synchronized in their swimming. How well trained they are, lol. Aquariums and cactuses are items that are high up on my wish list. There will be a craft fair just outside of Oslo in late September, I'll hope to find something there...

Stella said...

Brilliant take and fab card. I love that font you used for your sentiment!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is so fun!