Tuesday 23 August 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog - It's all about YOU

This week, at City Crafter,  Stella wants us to include the word YOU on our creations.


For my DT card I used a very old stamp set (I think it may be Penny Black?), gold mirror card and some Antique Linen Distress Spray on the base card. 

Davi, our special Guest Star is still with us, so I hope you will visit to see what she made, and also the rest of our DT, and enter your own creation. 


I'd like to enter:
52CCT gifts




7 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea for the Christmas Card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Mac Mable said...

Contemporary and fun Christmas card, thank you for the inspiration x

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card ... I really like how you stamped that sentiment across the tag!

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this clean, crisp card. Great gift and tag and bold sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Pia S said...

Love the effect of that spray! And what a fab, different looking Christmas card, festive in a modern fashion, and postage friendly too by the looks of it...

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

Stella said...

A CAS christmas card is right up my alley :) I love your take on this weeks'theme. Fab!