Tuesday 10 May 2016

Winter Fox


I made this card using the sketch from 52CCT - but I'm not sure whether you could tell that!


I changes the rectangles into squares and the oval into a circular die-cut . (Cut on the Silhouette Cameo- which makes it sound easy but I had to have loads of attempts till I found a way of not shredding it to bits.) I did cut a banner as in the sketch- but at the last minute decided it looked better without it, So, epic fail! I'm going to link it up anyway as I appreciate having the chance to use the sketch to get me started. 

I'd also like to enter: 
Holly Jolly  animals 

12 comments:

Julia said...

Dear Marina, thats a very modern christmas card, I really like the fox on it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Challenge up your life!

N-Eva said...

Gorgeous card, great use of dies and embellies!Great job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva

chrissie said...

Very beautiful and very unusual Marina

Love Chrissie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Marina thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT

Lucinda said...

Very stylish Marina, and I love your background paper!

Ros Crawford said...

What a great take on the sketch .. I can definitely see it ... Lovely cut from the silhouette!

Fabiola said...

Très mignonne carte Marina, c'est une charmante interprétation du sketch, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Jacqueline said...

A very beautiful card - thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the fox and trees...looks very modern...love it!

Paper Lily Leaf said...

I love this!! I know exactly what a challenge those intricate paper-cuttings are on your Silhouette! So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Pia S said...

There's an oriental feel to this design, I think it's the trees and the colors that enhance this feeling. That being said I absolutely love the fox and tree design and this card's original look!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card. I just love the CAS feel to it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
Lynn, HJ DT